Reflective foil insulation is designed to block radiant heat transfer across open spaces. Because it absorbs and emits only a small amount of heat it is most effective at keeping your home or building cool in hot, sunny climates. Reflective foil insulation can be used under roofs, in walls and under floors.
At Insulvac we recommend the Kingspan AIR-CELL® Range:
Kingspan AIR-CELL®'s highly reflective foil first reflects up to 97% of radiant heat away from its surface. The small amount of heat absorbed is then further reduced by the conductional resistance of the polymer air cell structure, keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Kingspan AIR-CELL®‘s resistance to all forms of heat flow translates into energy cost savings of up to 50% for the building occupier and reduced greenhouse gas emissions for the environment.
- Advanced thermal performance - helps achieve a 5 star house energy rating
- Three products in one - provides a protective barrier, insulation barrier and radiant barrier all in one
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic, and non-irritant - non-asthmatic and poses no health and safety risks, ideal for asthma or allergy sufferers
- Easy to handle and install
- Tough, strong, durable - hail resistant, unique anti-tear surface material
- Waterproof and unaffected by moisture - ideal in humid climates and protects against water damage
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal - will not promote the growth of fungi and bacteria
- Rodent and insect resistant - does not provide a nesting medium for rodents, birds or insects
- Excellent acoustic properties.
- Suitable for both new and renovated properties
- Australian Standard Compliant - CodeMark certified* to comply with the BCA and Australian Standard AS/NZS 4859.1 *Except Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulaire®
Features and benefits of AIR-CELL®: