Insulvac is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Insulvac may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests
- We may contact you to offer opportunities such as exchange links with your Website, or to write a testimonial or news article about you and our relationship with you. This would only be done with your express permission.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We cannot be held responsible, however, in the event of a malicious attack on our servers or any other breach of security by a third party.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse Web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow Web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about Webpage traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other Websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in any of the following ways:
- Some forms we ask you to fill out may include a check box to confirm that you would like to receive updates and news from us. You can choose not to check these boxes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address on our contact page or by emailing us at info@Insulvac.com.au
- You can use our unsubscribe facility that will be included in any general email newsletter.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address on our contact page or email us at info@Insulvac.com.au. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.