The ‘Mr Fluffy’ insulation story continues to evolve with a homeowner suing the Commonwealth Government in the New South Wales Dust Diseases Tribunal, alleging it was negligent after knowing that Mr Fluffy products were dangerous, yet failing to stop them being installed. The full story can be found at the on the ABC News Website
Mr Fluffy insulation has been a major debacle due to the loose asbestos fibres causing all kinds of trouble being placed in people’s roofs as what was believed to be a really good insulation solution. It is now a complete disaster, both politically and for all of the unfortunate homeowners who have Mr Fluffy in their roof.
Insulvac is committed to safety and our Insulation vacuuming service is one way to clean out your roof.